Lego 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue
- Includes a motorbike with room for a fire extinguisher, fire axe and 3 minifigures: a fireman, firewomen the and a grill chef. Who drives the fire truck?
- Features a burger bar and fire engine toy with rotating back end, 2 storage compartments and directional pump with real ‘water jet’ function
- The burger bar has a gigantic burger sign, sliding service window with ketchup and mayonnaise bottles and decorations and a trash can that sets on fire
- Accessory elements include 5 buildable fire elements, 2 helmets with opening visors and a motorbike one, an oxygen tank, small fire extinguisher and more!
- Kids can raise one or all sets of flames on the burger bar sign and trash can to put out a small fire or battle a raging inferno!
- To share fun with friends combine with other LEGO City Fire sets: 60247 Forest Fire, 60248 Helicopter Response or 60215 Fire Station Building (all other sets sold separately)
A ﬁre at a fast-food outlet leads to action and adventure when ﬁreﬁghters extinguish the ﬂames and rescue the burgers. Kids will save the local burger shop with the awesome LEGO City 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue set, featuring a fire engine, burger bar with accessories, and trash can on fire. This LEGO City Fire set for boys and girls aged 5+ is packed with action. When the fire engine arrives, the brave firefighters aim the pump and start fighting the fire.
The LEGO fire truck set helps your child learn to be a hero when they rotate the back end of the fire truck using its swivel-action feature and squeeze the bellows on the water pump to launch the water elements and knock down the flames! This dynamic playset encourages developmental learning and encourages problem-solving skills. Clear instructions and numbered bags simplify construction.
Fire truck toy with water pump arm measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 2" (6cm)wide.
Burger bar with sign measures over 6" (17cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep.
Contains 327 pieces.