Lego City 60265 Ocean Exploration BaseSold Out
- Includes a coral-covered seabed with sunken sea chest, an underwater drone, and accessories: a coffee machine, camera and oxygen bottles
- Features ocean exploration base with interchangeable living & research modules, removable roof, bubble cockpits and working inspection arms
- Explore with a 5-strong team: a deep diver, sub pilot, scientist and 2 diver minifigures, plus stingray and hammerhead shark figures
- Use Instructions PLUS, available as part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smart devices, to zoom, rotate and visualise
- Ocean Base Toy Dimensions: 20 H x 27 D x 15 W cm
There’s lots of fun to be had exploring the coral-covered ocean floor or relaxing inside the underwater base with its interchangeable living and research modules. The docking submarine comes with movable inspection arms, spinning propeller and opening cockpit with room for two explorer minifigures. With a cool toy crane and underwater drone there’s plenty of excitement for kids to discover! Kids who love the ocean and its wildlife will love this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base (60265) playset.
You’ll find easy to follow building instructions for this age 5+ LEGO City toy in the box. Alternatively, hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders!
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
Contains 497 pieces.